Mike Auld, Tournament Director
3300 Palm Valley, Round Rock, TX 78680
4 Games Guarantee includes: Umpires and Game balls
FORRSB Tournament Covid Protocols
1. If a person is running fever or has Covid symptoms, he/she must not attend or participate in the tournament.
2. Mask-wearing means the mask must cover both the nose and the mouth.
3. Mask-wearing and social distancing are required for all fans attending the tournament, unless eating/drinking.
4. Mask-wearing is required for all team members, coaches, and umpires.
5. Mask-wearing is required for all tournament workers, including gate workers and concession stand workers.
6. Players, coaches, and umpires must wear masks during games unless they are on the field and able to socially distance 6 feet.
(This requirement means players and coaches in the dugout must wear masks.)
7. After a game is finished, teams will not shake hands with opponents but will shout “Good Game!” from in front of the dugouts.
8. Everyone should wash or clean their hands on a regular basis. Hand sanitizer stations will be available around the facility.
9. Dugouts will be sprayed and cleaned between games. All other facilities will be cleaned regularly.
Two Brackets: “BIG” School Varsity and “SMALL” School Varsity/JV
Must declare BIG or SMALL on Registration Form
4 Game Guarantee includes: Umpires and Game Balls
Please send completed Registration Form and $450 Check made payable to:
c/o Margo Saenz
PO Box 502, Round Rock, TX 78680
Please send pre-start date inquiries to:
Mike Auld Tournament Director