Monday, 21 October 2019
Tonight's games are as scheduled.
ALL FINAL rosters are now past due & will no longer be accepted!
Player's Pool is now closed.
(Updated 8:02AM 10/21/19)
Games on 16 October have been rescheduled for 22 October.
Playoff bracket has been filled it with seed placement.
Those who are Active Duty assigned to Fort Meade are eligible for league competition.
- ALL coaches and players are required to read the 2019 Flag Football MOI. A copy is available under Downloads/Flag Football.
- Updated rosters must be submitted before 1500 on game days.
- NO POCKETS permitted.
- Non-players, children, and pets are not permitted on the team benches.
- Tobacco products (including vaping) are not permitted on the benches. Please use tobacco products at a safe distance away from other individuals.
- Pets are NOT permitted past the fence line at both Mullins and Donahue Field.
- Random I.D. checks against rosters will be occurring throughout the season.
2019 Annual Army/Navy Flag Football Game
5 November 2019 at Mullins Field
Tailgate Party: 3:00PM
ARMY team tryouts will be held at Donahue Field on
18 and 25 October 2019 from 1800-2100. Army team tryouts are open to Active Duty U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force stationed at Fort Meade.
Please contact SSG Wayne Mcteer
with any additional tryout questions.
**Eligible players include Active Duty members stationed at Fort Meade. The Army team is made up of Army and Air Force. The Navy team is made up of Navy and Marines.**
2020 Intramural Basketball Coaches Meeting
19 November 2019 at 1300
Murphy Field House
A representative must be present in order for the team to be placed on the schedule. Those who are Active Duty assigned to Fort Meade are eligible for league competition.
Please contact Colleen Ganzelli for more information:
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: