1) Our goal is to play 8 on 8. Teams must have at least 6 players on the field to prevent an "official forfeit"; a five minute grace period will be allowed from scheduled game time.
2) Is is recommended that all participants play equal time. Please help your child attend practices to be ready for each game.
3)Teams need to show up 15 minutes early to their games, so we can start on time and teams can get warmed up.
4)There will be two 25 minute halves with a 3 minute half time.
5)Games that end regular time with a tie will end with a tie. Shootouts will only occur in post season tournament play.
6) Off-sides will be called.
7) No slide tackles or tackles from behind. You may slide to stop the ball or block a goal, but you cannot trip another player. Additionally, youth are not allowed to extend arms and push off.
8) Home team will kick off & will provide "game ball". Visitors will kick off to start the second half.
|Regular Season Standings|
|Points = Calculated Points|
Home team listed first
Away team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
- Show Week
Delays Between DoubleheadersHow often does a team have two games on one day,
and how many of those double headers are not back-to-back.
Time Slot DistributionHow often does each team play on a particular time slot.
The time slots are represented by letters in the legend box below.
|Time Slot Legend|
|A -||6:00 PM||Monday||Town Square RSL Field (West)|
|B -||7:00 PM||Monday||Town Square RSL Field (West)|
|C -||8:00 PM||Monday||Town Square RSL Field (West)|
|D -||6:00 PM||Wednesday||Town Square RSL Field (West)|
|E -||7:00 PM||Wednesday||Town Square RSL Field (West)|
|F -||8:00 PM||Wednesday||Town Square RSL Field (West)|
Game Time DistributionHow often does a team play at a particular time.
|Team||6:00 PM||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Total |
Day of Week DistributionHow often does a team play on a particular day of the week.
Home-Away DistributionHow often is a team Home or Away.
Opponent DistributionHow often does a team play against any other particular team.
Games Per Week DistributionHow many games does a team have during a particular week.
The blue background indicates a team has two games on the same day.
Total number of double headers = 7
Opponents Played Per Week DistributionDisplays which opponents a team played during a particular week.
A blue background indicates a team played the same opponent in consecutive weeks or twice in the same week.
|A||Crush||D||E||D, C, B||E||B, C|
|B||Lightning||E||D||E, A, C||D, C||A|
|C||Nephi 99||D||E||A, B||D, E, B||A|
|D||Thundercats||C, A||B||A, E||B, C||E|
|E||Wasp FC||B||A, C||B, D||A, C||D|