The following rules are in place to allow physical distancing. If CDC or Restore Illinois guidelines allow for these rules to loosen up or be eliminated, that decision will be communicated to all team captains and will take effect immediately upon notification.
Games will be given 60-minutes from the listed starting time to finish. It is imperative that teams are packing up and vacating the field immediately upon game completion to ensure a safe and seamless transition from one game to the next.
- Players may not sit closer than 3’ away from each other in the designated bench area
- The Park District will provide hand sanitizer for teams to use at games. These stations will be available by each dugout and will be hung up by the field supervisor
- It is recommended that each team brings at least one hand sanitizer bottle as a backup that is shared with the team
- It is recommended that hand sanitizer is used after coming in from the field or after taking an at bat (when it’s convenient to do so)
- Players should wear face coverings when not on the field of play
- Teams will not line up to shake hands after the game
- When the game is over, teams cannot socialize on the field or outside the field. Teams must disperse immediately
- eams waiting for a game to end prior to their game starting must do so while keeping a 3’ distance at all times
- Spectators must maintain 3’ physical distancing throughout the game and should wear face coverings
|Regular Season Standings|
|7||Burning Bush Yahoos||2||5||0.286||1||-43||0|
|PCT = Winning PercentageHTH = Head-To-HeadRDiff = Total Run DifferentialForfeit = Games Forfeited|