Effective 3/23/2020 Kansas Youth Soccer is amending its decision by mandating that all KSYSA sanctioned activities within our association be immediately suspended through April 15th, 2020 as per the guidance of US Youth Soccer (USYS). This includes but is not limited to the following:
- All sanctioned leagues and tournament play (if your club runs a league)
- Team or Individual Practices/Training
- All tryouts, camps or clinics
- In-person organizational meetings or educational sessions
- Friendly games or scrimmages
- Until the prohibition is lifted, KSYSA will NOT be sanctioning any soccer related activities during this period.
- By not being sanctioned, any club, team, league or organization hosting any soccer related activity will do so without insurance coverage.