This website is designed to give you easy access to all of your sports information. As the season progresses, you will find it easy to follow schedules, standings, and any changes or new information regarding your leagues and upcoming events. Be sure to bookmark this website for quick and easy access to all our sports information.
Rainout Hotline: 801-336-3920
SPECIAL NOTICE, 11/09/2020
In compliance with Governor Gary R. Herbert’s Declaration of a State of Emergency, Layton City will be temporary postponing all organized athletic and recreational programs and any classes scheduled through our Parks & Recreation Department. These will be postponed until at least November 23, 2020. Thank you for your understanding. Layton City urges all residents to stay safe and follow the State’s mandates to help us all get through this challenging time. Please continue to check back for revised league and program schedules.
SPECIAL NOTICE, 11/24/2020
In compliance with Governor Herbert’s COVID19 Transmission Level Index, all Layton City Recreation programs will resume operation beginning Monday, 11/30/2020. Revised league schedules will be posted no later than Friday, 11/27/2020.
As a reminder the below listed program and facility rules must be followed:
- MASKS required at all times (unless actively engaged in game/practice play)
- 6’ social distancing required at all times, including facility entry and exiting (unless actively engaged in game/practice play)
- Youth programs are limited to 1 spectator per athlete
- Spectators are not allowed for adult programs
- Individuals may not participate or enter the facility if experiencing any COVID-like symptoms