2021 Flag Football
27 OCTOBER 2021
Tonight's East Division Flag Football games are as scheduled.
25 OCT 21 East Division games have been rescheduled to
4 NOV 2021. Please check the updated schedule.
- Equipment (flag belts & pinnies) are provided at the field in between the Home 40 yard line and track. Please pick up your equipment before your game.
- Please return equipment after each game to the large mesh bag.
- Hand sanitizer, MOI, By-Laws, and NIRSA Rulebook is provided in the black MacGregor bag by equipment pick up/return.
- HOME team is responsible for the Downmarker for the 1st half & the AWAY team is responsible for the Downmarker for the 2nd half.
- Teams are responsible for their own Footballs when playing Offense.
- ALL players are responsible for reading and understanding the MOI and By-Laws.
- 100% NO pockets on shorts/pants and no jewelry.
- No pets of any sort are permitted within the fence line of the playing field.
- Smoking/Vaping is not permitted within the fence line of the playing field.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
MOI and By-Laws are available under "Downloads"
Annual Army vs Navy Flag Football Game
2 November 2021 at Mullins Field
Tailgate begins at 1500
Kickoff at 1545
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: