Welcome To Our Sportspark QuickScores Website!!
Andrea Schiechl, Sports Park Manager
915-857-7676 / email@example.com
- Please make sure ALL coaches/team enforcers are wearing their coaching ID’s above the waist and on the chest area or clipped on chest pocket area.
- Any coach or team enforcer that will be on the field or in the dugout during any game MUST have a valid Sportspark coaching ID. No coach will be allowed to coach without it despite if background is still in process by the first game. There will absolutely be no exceptions or leniency. If your background is cleared, please refrain from picking up ID on game day. Our office will get busy and we do not want to have you miss the start of your games.
- Receipts will NOT be accepted as a form of background. Backgrounds MUST be done with us and take 5-7 business days & they are $40. WE WILL NOT RUSH ANY BACKGROUND. Any background that expires during season will need to be renewed in the front office.
- As of August 9th 2021, any city ID cards will no longer be accepted on the field or in the dugout. No coach will be allowed to be on the field or in the dugout with the white or yellow city ID card.
- If, a coach/team enforcer is caught on the field or in the dugout with a background that does NOT meet requirements or does NOT have a valid ID verified by County personnel will result in, 1st Offense: Immediate ejection of individual & 2nd Offense: Automatic forfeit. There will be no appeals for this type of forfeited games.
BACKGROUNDS CAN BE DONE IN OUR FRONT OFFICE: M-TH (2:00PM-7:30PM) & SATURDAY (10:00AM-3:00PM).
WE ARE CLOSED FRIDAYS & SUNDAYS.
» Summer 2022 Baseball - Youth
» Spring 2022 Softball - Adult