This website is designed to give you easy access to all of your sports information. As the season progresses, you will find it easy to follow your schedules and any changes or new information regarding our league and upcoming events. Be sure to bookmark this website for quick and easy access to all our sports information.
Tournament Schedule: 10/6: All Ages, is live on quickscores.
Tournament Cookout: Each team will go to the grill/table to get a free hot dog, drink and snack after YOUR first game!
Weather: Games will continue with rain. If the games are cancelled, we will have our make up tournament day on Sunday, October 14th.
Team Rosters: Team information and Rosters will be live on www.quickscores.om/berwynparks . Click on the league age or use the search bar “Find my team”. If you cannot find your team, please come to the table, prior to your practice time and our staff will inform what team you are on.
Equipment Reminder: All players are required to have protective shin guards for practice and games.
- Information and updates can also be found on the following sites:
- Player Evaluations: July 28th
- July 28th: Ages 3-5: 9-9:45am / Ages 7-10: 10-10:45am / Ages 11-14: 11-11:45am
- Location: Freedom Park Field
- Coaches Meeting: August 1st at 7pm at Proksa
- Practice Begins: August 8th
- Practice/Scrimmage: August 11th
- Games Begin: August 18th
- No Games on September 1st
- End of Year Tournament & BBQ: October 6th
- Practices: Wednesday – 5:30-9:30pm
- Games: Saturday – 8am-2pm
- *Younger ages will play first. All games/practices will be 1 hour long.
- Uniforms: Each player will receive a newly designed jersey/uniform.
- Equipment: All players are required to have shin guards during practice and game play.
- Shin guards are not provided by the league.
- Field Location: 3701 S. Scoville Ave – Berwyn, IL 60402
- Rosters: Requests for coaches and players are allowed, but will be denied if rosters exceed the maximum roster amount.
- League 4-6: Practice at 5:30pm / Game will be at 8am or 9am
- League 7-9: Practice at 6:30pm / Game will be at 9am or 10am
- League 10-12: Practice at 7:30pm / Game will be at 10am, 11am, or 12pm
- *The above league ages depend on the amount of registrations per age group. We do not get enough 3 yrs, 13yrs and 14yrs registered: we have changed the league’s ages back to: 4-6, 7-9 and 10-12.
Volunteer coaches are needed, if you are interested in being a head or assistant coach, please contact Nick Cronin. The coaches’ meeting is August 1st.
Nick Cronin, Athletics and Recreation Manager
708.956.7871 / email@example.com