Wed and Fri start times change effective Mar 3rd.
Welcome to PebbleCreek Bocce Website
Spring registration will be from Mar 1st through Mar 21st. The season will run from Mar 30th through May 21st.
The Winter Session will be 8 weeks of play from Feb 02, 2021 through Mar 26, 2021.
Due to the amount of effort that is needed to get the courts ready for play, there CAN"T be any changes to start times. Make up games must be approved by the Board before cancelling games.
ALL COVID PROTOCOLS WILL BE CONTINUED THROUGH THE WINTER SESSION
If player or anyone in your household is not feeling well, has a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or has been in contact with someone with these symptoms or a current COVID 19 case should stay home!!
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW REGARDING NEW PROTOCOL ETC
Pebble Creek Bocce Ball Association Protocol to Guard against Covid on the Bocce Ball Courts
- Only 8 players from each team are allowed to be present at any point in time. Social distancing is to be followed at all times.
- No visitors are allowed to visit the courts at this time.
- Masks must be worn the entire time players are in the Bocce courts area. Players without a mask will be asked to leave.
- Participants are encouraged to bring hand sanitizers and gloves and whatever else is needed to feel safe from Covid.
- Participants are encouraged to use the hand sanitizers provided throughout the courts.
- Buckets will be placed at each end of the courts. Each team will have their own buckets to sanitize the balls between each game. Microfiber towels will be available to dry the balls.
- Spray bottles will be available to clean the Pallino and the judging sticks and score balls.
- Each court will be provided a set of balls on each end of the court. After each frame, the balls are kicked to the same side they came from. The other end will use the balls they are provided. The intent is to minimize the handling of balls by a large number of people.
- At the end of the 3 games, the captains sign the score sheet. The score sheet stays on the clipboards and placed on the cart. The carts are pushed to the shed. The carts will be sprayed and put away by a designated party.
Below are some additional information points
- Gloves are recommended
- Play will be limited to every other court. Social distancing must be adhered to.
- Equipment will remain locked in the shed until 5 minutes before start times.
- All equipment will be sanitized before play begins.
- Dues are reduced to $10 per person, per day of play. Days of play are Tue, Wed, Thu or Fri.
- Everyone MUST print, sign and submit a new waiver before being allowed to play
Several members have asked what size balls we use in the club. We use Epco World Cup Professional 110MM (4.3 in diameter) balls.. They weigh 2 lbs and 3.2 ozs. You can check paramountindustriesinc.com to see if they have any. They might be considerably cheaper than from Amazon.
If you have any questions about registration please contact Angela Petter at email@example.com or 623-215-3146 or Tom Bose at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-398-8675 or 602-478-8747
Tom Bose - Website Administrator 623-398-8675
Angela Petter - Registration and Scheduling 623-215-3146
» Winter 2020-2021 Bocce
» Fall 2020 Bocce