Head Coach: Misty Heil 503-569-3206503-569-3206 (Cell)
2023 Valley League Softball
Rain Out/Inclement Weather Decisions:
Please check the www.valleyleaguesports.com website before calling about rain outs. Registered coaches that use text messaging will receive notice via text. Rain out decisions will be made by the home team association by 3:00 p.m. on game days. The home association is responsible for contacting both the visiting association (club) as well as the visiting team coach no later than 3:00 p.m.
Within 48 hours of the scheduled game time, the winning team must report the score and innings pitched for both teams in the game. Each coach that is registered will be able to post scores for their games only. The team listed on top is the visitor and the bottom is home. Innings pitched will be logged in the comments section, following the format below.
To help keep the reporting consistent, they must be entered using the following format:
(V) #44 V. Garrett-4, #12 T. Stevens-3, #18 S. Bradbury-1 /
(H) #4 J. Smith-3, #10 F. Johnson-2, #22 R. Frederick-2
Rules state that 1 pitch constitutes an inning, therefore a pitching line may add up to more than the number of innings actually played.
3/4th Grade Softball (North) League Administrator:
Please email or call with questions
|Regular Season Standings|
|Dallas 1N. Villareal||9||3||0||0.750|
|Papa Murphy's MonmouthCentral 2 - Red Jaime||8||3||1||0.708|
|Rookies Sports TapCentral 3 - White Sonja||4||6||2||0.417|
|Wurdinger ExcavatingCentral 1 - Black Amber||3||6||3||0.375|
|Dallas 2J. Westendorf||0||12||0||0.000|
|PCT = Winning PercentageHTH = Head-To-HeadHTHDiff = Head-To-Head Differential|
Away team listed first
Home team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
- Show Week
- (V) Ashlyn, Paisley, Isabelle, Katelyn (H)- Addy Thatcher- 1 & 2, Evey Heil 3&4.
- (V) Addy - 2, Braelyn - 1 (H) #9 El Lulay - 1, #1 P Highberger - 1, #15 V Raba - 1, #31 P Lulay - 1
- (V) Kaylin-2, Hannah-1 (H)- Heil-1,2, Wilson- 3-4
- V: Addy 1,2, Braelynn 3,4H: Jordyn 1,2, Reba 3,4
- V:H: Addy 1, Scarlett 2, Evey 3, Braelynn 4.
- (H) 1,4 #8 B.Kennison 2,3 #2 S. Rowe (V) 1,2,3,4 #8 H. Johnson
- (V) #5 J. Silbernagel-1, #21 B. Highberger-1, #31 P. Lulay-1, #14 Ev. Lulay - 1 / (H) #12 Tabitha-1, #7 Addy-1, #5 Evey-1, #8 Brae-1
- (V) Sclarlett-1, Brae-2, Addy-3, Evey 4 (H) Hannah 1,2, Adalee 3
- (V) #5 L Trujillo (H)
3/4th Grade Softball District Tournament