2023 Valley League Softball
Rain Out/Inclement Weather Decisions:
Please check the www.valleyleaguesports.com website before calling about rain outs. Registered coaches that use text messaging will receive notice via text. Rain out decisions will be made by the home team association by 3:00 p.m. on game days. The home association is responsible for contacting both the visiting association (club) as well as the visiting team coach no later than 3:00 p.m.
----> For a List of Association Contacts, Click Here <----
Within 48 hours of the scheduled game time, the winning team must report the score and innings pitched for both teams in the game. Each coach that is registered will be able to post scores for their games only. The team listed on top is the visitor and the bottom is home. Innings pitched will be logged in the comments section, following the format below.
To help keep the reporting consistent, they must be entered using the following format:
(V) #44 V. Garrett-4, #12 T. Stevens-3, #18 S. Bradbury-1 /
(H) #4 J. Smith-3, #10 F. Johnson-2, #22 R. Frederick-2
Rules state that 1 pitch constitutes an inning, therefore a pitching line may add up to more than the number of innings actually played.
5/6th Grade Softball (North) League Administrator:
Please email or call with questions
** Click here to download the 2023 Valley League Softball Rules **
|Regular Season Standings|
|Kiowa FitnessCentral - Black Robbie||1||0||1.000||--||--||13||0|
|Albany 1 - StricklandSamaritan Health Services||1||1||0.500||32||0|
|Albany 2 - MeekinsEVCOR Development PC||0||1||0.000||--||--||20||0|
|PCT = Winning PercentageHTH = Head-To-HeadHTHDiff = Head-To-Head DifferentialRA = Runs AllowedForfeit = Games Forfeited|
Away team listed first
Home team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
- Show Week
- Mon(V) #3 DeRenzo 1,2,3, (V) #11 Tompkins 4(H) #11 Eaton 1,4, (H) #4 Thatcher 2, (H) #10 Orr 3
- (V) #9 O. Onderko-2, #5 N. Henderson-1, #11 S. Strickland-1 /(H) - will ask Coach Meekins and edit
- Innings pitched Albany: 2 #5 Nora, 1 #2 Leah, 1 #11 Summer, 1 #9 Olivia, Stayton: 3 #16 Sorensen, 1 #30 Butenschoen
- Location Changed from Stayton JV
- Location Moved from Stayton JV
- 5/24 Game Rescheduled to 6/1 - Location Moved from JV
- Location moved from JV
- TURF - No Metal Cleats or Seeds
- 6/12 game rescheduled for 6/15