Welcome to the 2023 Valley District JBO Season!
* Rain Out/Inclement Weather Decisions *
Please check the comments section of your scheduled game before calling about rain outs.
Rain out decisions will be made by the home association by 3:00 pm on game days and sooner if extreme weather conditions exist. The home association is responsible for contacting both the visiting association (administrator) as well as the visiting team coach no later than 3:00 pm on weeknights and no less than 3 hours prior to the scheduled game start on weekends. Two teams playing one another from the same association may make a decision on a game later than the 3:00 pm decision deadline.
* Score Reporting *
Within 24 hours of the scheduled game time, the winning team must report the score and pitch count for both teams in the game. Each coach needs to register in order to post scores to games that they are involved with. The team listed on top is the visitor and the bottom is the home team. Pitch count will be logged in the comments section in post scores area.
To help keep the reporting consistent, they must be entered using the following format:
(Visiting Team Name) #44 V. Garrett-30, #12 T. Stevens-3, #20 S. Bradbury-12 /
(Home Team Name) #4 J. Smith-28, #10 F. Johnson-25, #22 R. Frederick-20
* JBO League Pitching Regulations - ALL LEVELS *
|Division||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Max. Per Day|
Note #1: A pitcher reaching a day(s) of rest threshold in the middle of an at-bat is NOT allowed to finish that batter. The pitcher must be removed before delivering another pitch to the same batter, or they will be entering into the next day(s) of rest threshold.
Note #2: A pitching reaching a maximum per day pitch count limit in the middle of an at-bat is allowed to finish that batter without penalty, providing that pitcher is removed before delivering a pitch to another batter.
At all levels of play, in a double-header league contest, a pitcher may pitch in 2 games in the same day, provided they do not pitch more than 20 pitches (Minors), 25 pitches (Juniors), or 30 pitches (Seniors) in the first game.
Days of Rest:
1 calendar day = 1 day of rest.
Example #1: If a Senior pitcher throws 70 pitches on Tuesday, he may not pitch again until Saturday.
Example #2: If a Minor or Junior pitcher pitches 48 pitches on Monday, he may not pitch again until Thursday.
Example #3: If a Senior division pitcher throws 30 pitches or less on any day, he may pitch again the next day.
Each team’s scorekeeper or designated official tracks the pitch counts. After each half inning, the scorekeepers confer with each other. If there is a conflict, home book’s count becomes official. It is the head coach’s responsibility to know when his/her pitcher needs to be removed. Pitch counts for each pitcher are logged in the scorebook, which is signed by each coach at the conclusion of the game.
---------->>> Find the Complete 2023 JBO Rulebook Here <<<----------
The schedule administrator for this division is:
Please contact your schedule administrator with any score reporting problems and in any rescheduling conversations so that the schedule can be kept up to date.
The standings will automatically reflect the up to date placing within the division according to the scores that are posted.
Tie breakers are built in and are:
The top four (4) teams from this division will qualify for the District Tournament.
The 2023 Minor American Valley District double elimination bracket will be played
on July 7-9, 2023.
All games will be hosted by: TBD
The bracket with times and locations will be posted on the bottom of your league schedule.
The Valley League will receive at least 2 berths into the 2023 JBO State Championship Tournament, which will be held on July 14-16, 2023.
The State Tournament will be hosted by: TBD
|Regular Season Standings|
|PCT = Winning PercentageHTH = Head-To-HeadRA = Runs Allowed|
Visitor team listed first
Home team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
- Show Week
- V: Silverton8H: Pioneer Connect5Silverton #27 J. Bergman-52, #10 S. Kuenzi-20, #3 J. Warner-24, #5 Z. Orton-25/ Philomith #25 TL-65, #35 BN-28, #7 LC-24, #15 PR-18
- V: Silverton9H: West Albany11Silverton: #5 Zander O- 36 #15 Arthur B- 32 #27 Joseph B- 17 W. Albany: #17 M. Lewis- 65 #18 M. Timm- 35 #46 E. Hanslovan - 6
- V: Sweet Home9H: Stayton12Sweet Home: #26 Eric M.-51, #5 Jacob V.-38, #8 Kix J.-28 /Stayton: #19 J. Nygren-20, #2 O. Wolf-52, #5 A. Etzel-62.
- Away: Scio, #5 Jase F - 49. #9 Shane M - 49. #11Shawn M - 14Home Silverton, #27 J B - 39. #3 J W - 32. #15 A B - 24
- V: Newport9H: Pioneer Connect1Pioneer Connect: Bentley 35, Peyton 34, Beau 36, Tommy 3Newport:#8 Reed A - 60, #20 Porter H - 46
- V: Sweet Home0H: Newport8Newport: #10 Tayvin P - 66 Sweet Home: Brayden - 51, Tanner 9
- V: Scio19H: Pioneer Connect7Away Scio#10 Wiley E - 40. #9 Shane M - 46. #5 Jase F - 31. Home Philomath- #15 T L - 69. #7 L C -30. #3 P R -32. #25 P R - 19.
- V: West Albany14H: Stayton15West Albany: #17 Micah L.-64, #42 Isaac H.-33, #46 Easton H.-28 / Stayton: #19 J. Nygren-59, #24 J. Weis-47, #1 D. Willman-23
- Home Scio: #9 Shane M -33. #5 Jase F - 28. #12 Westley S- 18 Away Stayton: #38 MD - 42. #7 CP -50. #24 JW - 29
- Newport: #8 Reed A - 35, #10 Tayvin P - 35, #2 Eli T - 34 Silverton: #27 Joseph - 66, Kadyn - 29, Arthur - 31
- V: Sweet Home6H: West Albany7Sweet Home: #8 Kix J.- 72 #26 Eric M.-23 West Albany: #18 Miles T.- 50 #42 Isaac H.-29 #17 Micah L.- 33 #46 Easton H.-5
- V: West Albany0H: Newport10Newport: #2 Eli T - 47, #7 Bandon W - 8, #10 Tayvin - 31, #3 Nolan D - 14 W Albany: Tanner - 65, Isaac - 5
- V: Scio12H: Sweet Home11Scio Away; #11 Shawn M - 46. #9 Shane M - 33, #12 Westley S 31. #2 Bryce D -20. #5 Jase F - 21. Home; Sweet Home; # 26 - 72. #17 - 30. #7 - 14.
- V: Pioneer Connect15H: Stayton16Pioneer Connect: #25 Payton R.-19, #35 Bently N.-24, #3 Peyton R.-23, #12 Beau M.-43 / Stayton: #2 O. Wolf-60, #5 A. Etzel-39, #19 J. Nygren-71
- Newport: #10 Tayvin P - 15; #55 M Rozewski - 47 Scio: Shane M -19; Jase - 16; Wesley 54
- Newport: #10 Tayvin P - 44; #7 Bandon W - 14; #8 Reed A - 23; #3 Nolan D- 28 Scio: Shane M - 53; Wiley E - 29; Bryce D 37
- V: Pioneer Connect8H: West Albany3West Albany - #18 MT - 69, #42 IH - 58 Philomath - #7 L. Cook - 61, #15 T. Larsen - 28
- Stayton: #1 D. Willman-31, #38 M. Dark-25, #2 O. Wolf-13 / Silverton: #27 Joseph-35, #10 Sam-56, #36 Brooks-24, #3 Jameson-26
- V: West Albany20H: Scio16Scio: #9 Shane M- 69 #5 Jace F-14 #11 Shawn M-60 #2 Bryce D- 17 West Albany: #17 Micah L-68 #21 Tanner S- 66
- V: Pioneer Connect9H: Sweet Home12Home: Sweet Home. #5 Jacob V -34. #19 Emmit G -65. #8 Kix J -18. #26 Eric M -12..Away: Pioneer Connect. #3 P Richards -48. #35 B Nakata -25. #25 D Rowland -15. #12 B Marcotte -1