Welcome to the 2023 Valley District JBO Season!
* Rain Out/Inclement Weather Decisions *
Please check the comments section of your scheduled game before calling about rain outs.
Rain out decisions will be made by the home association by 3:00 pm on game days and sooner if extreme weather conditions exist. The home association is responsible for contacting both the visiting association (administrator) as well as the visiting team coach no later than 3:00 pm on weeknights and no less than 3 hours prior to the scheduled game start on weekends. Two teams playing one another from the same association may make a decision on a game later than the 3:00 pm decision deadline.
* Score Reporting *
Within 24 hours of the scheduled game time, the winning team must report the score and pitch count for both teams in the game. Each coach needs to register in order to post scores to games that they are involved with. The team listed on top is the visitor and the bottom is the home team. Pitch count will be logged in the comments section in post scores area.
To help keep the reporting consistent, they must be entered using the following format:
(Visiting Team Name) #44 V. Garrett-30, #12 T. Stevens-3, #20 S. Bradbury-12 /
(Home Team Name) #4 J. Smith-28, #10 F. Johnson-25, #22 R. Frederick-20
* JBO League Pitching Regulations - ALL LEVELS *
|Division||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Max. Per Day|
Note #1: A pitcher reaching a day(s) of rest threshold in the middle of an at-bat is NOT allowed to finish that batter. The pitcher must be removed before delivering another pitch to the same batter, or they will be entering into the next day(s) of rest threshold.
Note #2: A pitching reaching a maximum per day pitch count limit in the middle of an at-bat is allowed to finish that batter without penalty, providing that pitcher is removed before delivering a pitch to another batter.
At all levels of play, in a double-header league contest, a pitcher may pitch in 2 games in the same day, provided they do not pitch more than 20 pitches (Minors), 25 pitches (Juniors), or 30 pitches (Seniors) in the first game.
Days of Rest:
1 calendar day = 1 day of rest.
Example #1: If a Senior pitcher throws 70 pitches on Tuesday, he may not pitch again until Saturday.
Example #2: If a Minor or Junior pitcher pitches 48 pitches on Monday, he may not pitch again until Thursday.
Example #3: If a Senior division pitcher throws 30 pitches or less on any day, he may pitch again the next day.
Each team’s scorekeeper or designated official tracks the pitch counts. After each half inning, the scorekeepers confer with each other. If there is a conflict, home book’s count becomes official. It is the head coach’s responsibility to know when his/her pitcher needs to be removed. Pitch counts for each pitcher are logged in the scorebook, which is signed by each coach at the conclusion of the game.
---------->>> Find the Complete 2023 JBO Rulebook Here <<<----------
The schedule administrator for this division is:
Please contact your schedule administrator with any score reporting problems and in any rescheduling conversations so that the schedule can be kept up to date.
The standings will automatically reflect the up to date placing within the division according to the scores that are posted.
Tie breakers are built in and are:
The top four (4) teams from this division will qualify for the District Tournament.
The 2023 Senior American Valley District double elimination bracket will be played
on July 14-16, 2023.
All games will be hosted by: TBD.
The bracket with times and locations will be posted on the bottom of your league schedule.
The Valley League will receive at least 2 berths into the 2023 JBO State Championship Tournament, which will be held on July 21-23, 2023.
The State Tournament will be hosted by: TBD
|Regular Season Standings|
|PCT = Winning PercentageHTH = Head-To-Head|
Visitor team listed first
Home team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
- Show Week
- V: Newport8H: Lincoln City7No pitchers over 95 pitches for either team both teams have no games rest of the week
- V: Sweet Home4H: Crosshill Christian14(Sweet Home) #3 K. Zajic-91 , #27 B. McClure-43 , #35 G. Tyler-22 / (Crosshill) #38 C. Hinderks-93 , #12 J. Camilo-18 , #18 I. Fokert-19
- V: Stayton5H: Santiam Christian0Stayton: 36 C. Benefiel - 47, 15 C. Roberts - 18, 5 M. Emmert - 65; SC: M. Leonard - 58, H. Hedlund - 59, W. Ball - 18
- V: Lincoln City6H: Santiam Christian5(Lincoln City) C. Ward-81, H. Weiss-17, L. West-22 (SC) M. Leonard-81, J. Modin-81
- V: Sweet Home21H: Crosshill Christian2Sweet Home: #27 McClure-56, #3 Zajic-40. CrossHill: #35 Phillips-45, #12 Camilo-44, #16 Isaacson- 27, #5 Lute-36
- V: Timber Supply5H: Newport11(Timber supply)#6 C. Kvidt-32 #22 C. Henly-37 #25 C. Leslie-31 #4 L. Bettencourt -34 (Newport) #28 I. Wagner 45 #2 M. Colton 37 J. Jincks 22 #4 J.Sampson 27
- V: Stayton27H: Santiam Christian1Stayton: 15 C. Roberts - 44, 22 R. Thiessen - 27, 27 L. Butenschoen - 10; SC: J. Roden - 67, W. Ball - 11, H. Hedlund - 40, C. Lewer - 44, T. Coiner - 27
- V: Timber Supply14H: Crosshill Christian5Timber Supply: #25 C. Leslie-57, #6 C.Kvidt-28, #14 J.Hernandez-30, #4 L.Bettencourt-31 (Crosshill Christian) #28 C.Hinderks-56, #12 D.Elliott-16, #35 J.Phillips-79, #16 T.Isaacson-9, #18 J.Camilo-10, #20 I.Folkert-5
- Newport: 28 Wagner - 81, 1 McDowell - 31, 16 Rawlings - 13; Stayton: 5 Emmert - 81
- V: Santiam Christian1H: Timber Supply11Timber Supply: #22 C.Henley-77, SC: #14 M.Leonard-68, #16 J.Modin-41
- V: Lincoln City7H: Sweet Home9Sweet Home: #3 Zajic-57, #27 McClure-64. Lincoln City: #2 Long-26, #9 Weiss-20, #23 West-45.
- V: Sweet Home6H: Newport10(Newport) #28 Wagner 93 #16 Rawlings 22 #2 Colton 18 (Sweet Home) #1 Northern 25 #27 McClure 64 #35 Tyler 43
- V: Crosshill Christian6H: Santiam Christian1(Crosshill Christian) : #12 J. Camilo-80 , #28 C. Hinderks-10 / (Santiam Christian) : #27 J. Roden-74 , #16 J. Modin-67
- V: Lincoln City7H: Stayton8LC: 23 West - 89, 9 Weiss - 21, 4 Ward - 37; Stayton: 16 Hughes - 75, 13 Kerrigan - 42, 7 Brown - 47
- V: Newport3H: Crosshill Christian13(Newport) #2 M. Colton-62 , #4 J. Sampson-82 , #12 Jincks-9 / (Crosshill) #28 C. Hinderks-80 , #35 J. Phillips-21
- V: Stayton21H: Sweet Home9Stayton: 15 Roberts - 49, 36 Benefiel - 33, 5 Emmert - 29, 12 Vinson - 16; SH: 35 Tyler - 56, 3 Zajic - 54, 33 Clarno - 32, 14 Lawrence - 33
- V: Timber Supply17H: Lincoln City4Timber Supply: #22 C.Henley-49, #4 L.Benttoncourt-81, #25 C.Leslie-26, LC: #4 Ward-50, #9 Weiss, #22 Hernandez-34, #77 Thompson-24
- Game rescheduled from Mon 5/8/23, 6:00 PM at Sweet Home HS Varsity due to weather
Mon May 8
Lincoln City vs. Sweet Home rescheduled to Fri 7/7/23, 6:00 PM at Sweet Home HS Varsity due to weather