Coach: Mike Sharp 951-551-2561951-551-2561 (Cell)
Welcome to the 2022 Valley District JBO Season!
* Rain Out/Inclement Weather Decisions *
Please check the comments section of your scheduled game before calling about rain outs.
Rain out decisions will be made by the home association by 3:00 pm on game days and sooner if extreme weather conditions exist. The home association is responsible for contacting both the visiting association (administrator) as well as the visiting team coach no later than 3:00 pm on weeknights and no less than 3 hours prior to the scheduled game start on weekends. Two teams playing one another from the same association may make a decision on a game later than the 3:00 pm decision deadline.
---------->Click for association listing information <---------
Within 24 hours of the scheduled game time, the winning team must report the score and pitch count for both teams in the game. Each coach needs to register in order to post scores to games that they are involved with. The team listed on top is the visitor and the bottom is the home team. Pitch count will be logged in the comments section in post scores area.
To help keep the reporting consistent, they must be entered using the following format:
(Visiting Team Name) #44 V. Garrett-30, #12 T. Stevens-3, #20 S. Bradbury-12 /
(Home Team Name) #4 J. Smith-28, #10 F. Johnson-25, #22 R. Frederick-20
* JBO League Pitching Regulations - ALL LEVELS *
|Division||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Pitch Count||Days Rest||Max. Per Day|
Note #1: A pitcher reaching a day(s) of rest threshold in the middle of an at-bat must be removed from the mound if wanting to remain at that threshold. There is no “finish the batter.”
Note #2: A pitching reaching a maximum per day pitch count limit in the middle of an at-bat must be removed from the mound. There is no “finish the batter.”
At all levels of play, in a double-header league contest, a pitcher may pitch in 2 games in the same day, provided they do not pitch more than 20 pitches (Minors/Juniors) or 30 pitches (Seniors) in the first game.
Days of Rest:
1 calendar day = 1 day of rest.
Example #1: If a Senior pitcher throws more than 66 pitches on Tuesday, he may not pitch again until Saturday.
Example #2: If a Minor or Junior pitcher pitches 48 pitches on Monday, he may not pitch again until Thursday.
Example #3: If a Senior division pitcher throws 30 pitches or less on any day, he may pitch again the next day.
Each team’s scorekeeper or designated official tracks the pitch counts. After each half inning, the scorekeepers confer with each other. If there is a conflict, home book’s count becomes official. It is the head coach’s responsibility to know when his/her pitcher needs to be removed. Pitch counts for each pitcher are logged in the scorebook, which is signed by each coach at the conclusion of the game.
The schedule administrator for this division is:
Evan Sledge - email@example.com
Please contact him with any score reporting problems; please include Evan in any rescheduling conversations so that he can keep the schedule up to date.
The standings will automatically reflect the up to date placing within the division according to the scores that are posted.
Tie breakers are built in and are:
The top two (2) teams from this division will qualify for the District Tournament.
The #3 seed will play the #6 seed, and the #4 seed will play the #5 seed in play in games and the winners will advance to the four-team double elimination tournament against the top two seeds.
The 2022 Junior National Valley District play in games will be held on July 8th and
the double elimination bracket will be played on July 9th & 10th.
All games will be hosted by Lebanon.
The bracket with times and locations will be posted on the bottom of your league schedule.
The Valley League will receive 2 berths into the 2022 JBO State Championship Tournament,
which will be held on July 15th-17th.
Hosted by: TBD
|Regular Season Standings|
|2||West Albany Blue||11||3||0.786|
|5||West Albany Gold||6||8||0.429|
|7||M & W ElectricPhilomath||2||12||0.143|
|PCT = Winning Percentage|
Visitor team listed first
Home team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
- Show Week
- V: South Albany10H: Santiam Christian12South Albany #22 L. Duran - 39, #11 K. Snider - 36, #13 J. Gill - 31SC #22 H. Hedlund - 60, #23 L . Thorson - 31, #27 J. Shore - 23, #9 J. Miller - 14
- V: South Albany5H: Central15Central- #50 Diaz 43, #13 Coronado 20, #19 Crockett 15. South Albany- #11 Snider 52, #22 Duran 33, #21 Sharp 23.
- V: South Albany8H: M & W Electric11Pitch Count: Red Hawks K. Snider #11 - 15/ L.Duran # 22 - 73/ N. Sharp #21 - 17/ J. Gill #13 - 8// MW Electric D. Martin #4 - 35/ M. Inocencio #15 - 45.
- Bryant Park-#3V: West Albany Gold4H: South Albany5W.A. Gold #6 Carson-59, #9 Gavin-9South Albany #11 K.Snider-85, #13 J.Gill-23
- Bryant Park-#3V: West Albany Blue16H: South Albany7(WA Blue) #30 J. Wines-73(South Albany) #11 K. Snider-47 #22 L. Duran-29 #13 J. Gill-28 #24 J.Hayden-26
- V: DallasH: South AlbanyCancelled Due to rain
- Bryant Park-#3V: M & W Electric5H: South Albany11MW electric #17 C. Barron -39, #1 O.Demasi-30, #16 C. Baldwin-27, #4 D Martin-31South Albany #22 L.Duran-81, #11 K.Snider-20, #13 J.Gill-19
- V: South Albany0H: West Albany Gold10South Albany # 11 K. Snider - 75 pitches, # 13 J. Gill - 27, West Albany Gold #12 C. Bucher - 65 pitches.
- Hudson Field-Central ElementaryV: South Albany2H: West Albany Blue15(South Albany) L.Duran-41 J. Gill-11 J. Hayden-28 N. Sharp-10 L. Depue-7(West Albany Blue) #23T. Hoby - 59 #4 R. Horn- 12
- V: South Albany4H: Dallas13(South Albany) #11 K. Snider- 72, #15 L. Depue- 28, #13 J. Gill-19, #22 L. Duran- 1(Dallas) #8 S. Holbrook- 53, #50 J. Armstrong- 34
- Bryant Park-#3V: Santiam Christian16H: South Albany2Santiam Christian: #21 W. Ball - 32, #7 J. Gross - 23, #22 H. Hedlund - 11South Albany: #22 L. Duran - 34, #21 N. Sharp - 1, #11 K. Snider - 34, #15 L. Depue - 63
- Bryant Park-#3V: Central15H: South Albany7Central: # 22 A. Barba 62, #13 R. Coronado 44, #19 B. Crockett 13. South Albany: # 11 K. Snider 82, # 22 L. Duran 38.
- V: South Albany6H: West Albany Blue20(WA Blue) #16 R.Larson- 61 #21 T. Nicholson- 54(South Albany) #15 L. Depue- 55 #13 J. Gill- 35 #11 K. Snider- 33
- V: Dallas8H: South Albany14Dallas #50 Joshua -45 #8 Sawyer-48, #2 Cabe -15South Albany #11 Snider-78, #22 Duran-19, #13 Gill-4
Junior National Play-In Games
Junior National District Tournament