Salt Lake County Sports Office
Trap Shoot Open
When: August 16, 2019
Event Begins: 6:00pm
Location: LeeKay - 6000 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84128
SPORT SPECIFIC INFO:
- Equipment: Participants must provide their own shotgun and ammunition 7 1/2 - 9 chill shot permissible (max load 3 grams). Clay pigeons will be provided. Guns cannot be shared.
- Uniform: Matching shirts are recommended.
- Amateur Trap Shooter Association rules to govern event.
- all participants will shoot from the average handicap distance of 16 yards.
- two rounds of 25 shots from five posts will be shot by each team member at 16 yards.
- The total possible individual score is 50. The best combined team score wins.
- Roster: 3 on course; 3 max on roster
|BD Medical Team #1||A|
|BD Medical Team #2||A|
|Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems||A|
|Regular Season Standings|
|BD Medical - Cup - Team #1||0||0||0.000|
|BD Medical - Cup - Team #2||0||0||0.000|
|CHECK-IN - 5:30pm - All Teams||0||0||0.000|
|Discover - Cup||0||0||0.000|
|Intermountain Healthcare - Cup||0||0||0.000|
|L3Harris Technologies - Cup||0||0||0.000|
|Nice InContact - Cup||0||0||0.000|
|Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems - Cup||0||0||0.000|
|Sutter Health - Cup||0||0||0.000|
|PCT = Winning Percentage|
Home team listed first
Away team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
Regular Season Schedule & Results
- 1st place
- 3rd place
- 2nd place