- Pool Play will be two sets to 25.
- Bracket Play will be best of three. First two sets to 25. Third deciding match will be to 15.
- Libero's may be used. The libero must be identifiable from other players on the team.
- USAV rules and regulations will apply.
- The top two teams in each pool will advance to the Gold Bracket as shown below.
- The bottom two teams in each pool will advance to the Silver Bracket (not shown). The Silver Bracket will take place in Whiting Gym.
- In Pool Play, teams are assigned to provide line judges and scorekeepers as designated below.
- In Bracket Play, losing teams will provide line judges and scorekeepers the following match. The #1 & #2 seeds will line judge/score keep the play in matches.
- Please contact the Sport Commissioner with any questions regarding the schedule.
- Please note that all posted schedules are final.
|Pool Play Standings|
|A||Shake That Pass||6||0||1.000||34|
|B||I wanna SETS you up||3||3||0.500||1||1||-5|
|B||We Play Softball||0||6||0.000||-60|
|C||Sets on the Beach||5||1||0.833||1||2||31|
|C||Another Lawrence Team||1||5||0.167||1||1||-34|
|PCT = Winning PercentageHTH = Head-To-HeadHTHDiff = Head-To-Head DifferentialPDiff = Total Point Differential|