- Pool Play will be two sets to 25.
- Bracket Play will be best of three. First two sets to 25. Third deciding match will be to 15.
- All teams advance to bracket play.
- Libero's may be used. The libero must be identifiable from other players on the team.
- USAV rules and regulations will apply.
- In Pool Play, teams are assigned to provide line judges and score keepers as designated below.
- In Bracket Play, losing teams will line judge/score keep the following match. Seeds #1 and #2 will line judge/score keep for the first two games of Bracket Play.
- Please contact the Sport Commissioner with any questions regarding the schedule.
- Please note that all posted schedules are final.
|Pool Play Standings|
|Hit for Brains||5||1||0.833||44|
|Hot Mess Express||4||2||0.667||--||--||22|
|Back in Black||3||3||0.500||-3|
|PCT = Winning PercentageHTH = Head-To-HeadHTHDiff = Head-To-Head DifferentialPDiff = Total Point Differential|