- Pool Play for the 5 team pool will be two sets to 25, starting at 4-4.
- Pool Play for the 4 team pool will be three sets to 25, starting at 4-4. (play all three sets regardless of who wins the first two)
- Bracket Play will be best of 3. First 2 sets will be to 25, starting 4-4. 3rd deciding match will be to 15, starting 0-0.
- Top three teams from each pool advance to bracket play.
- Libero's may be used. The libero must be identifiable from other players on the team.
- USAV rules and regulations will apply.
- In pool play, teams are assigned to provide line judges and scorekeepers as designated below.
- In bracket play, losing teams will provide line judges and scorekeepers for the following match. Seeds #1 & #2 will provide line judges and scorekeepers for the play-in matches.
- Please contact the Sport Commissioner with any questions regarding the schedule.
- Please note that all posted schedules are final.
|Pool Play Standings|
|A||Washed Up Hornets||7||1||4||0.750||1||2||54|
|A||I’d Hit That||3||5||4||0.417||-35|
|B||Black and Yellow||9||0||0||1.000||91|
|B||Practice Safe Sets||0||9||0||0.000||-109|
|PCT = Winning PercentageHTH = Head-To-HeadHTHDiff = Head-To-Head DifferentialPDiff = Total Point Differential|