Adult Coed Soccer
- Games will consist of (2) 25 minute halves with a 5 minute half time
- Team Rosters may consist of up to 16 players
- Players may only be on one team.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to play in any adult league. If a participant will turn 16 during the season, the birth date should be recorded on the roster and that player will be eligible to play upon their birth date
- Team play 8 x 8. Teams may play 7 x 7, but anything less will result in a forfeit.
- A team will not forfeit if they do not have the required 2 girls to play, but they will be penalized: The team without two girls will have to play down a player or the other team with two girls gets to up a player depending on their preference.
- Men’s Goals will count for one point, while Women goals will count for 2 points.
- Regular season games may end in tie. Records of regular season will develop seeding for single elimination tournament.
- Site Supervisor/Official will have a team roster form that you will note attendance each game.
- Team members must participate half of regular season games to be eligible for post season play.
- Top 2 teams in the post season tournament will win awards.
- Regular throw ins & soccer rules
- Shin guards are required. No jewelry.
- We will not be calling off-sides.
- Substitutions will be formal and must meet at the middle of the field. The official will call in the subs during dead balls.
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Drugs are not allowed on City Park fields.
- Violence or rough play will not be allowed.
- We will be using Yellow and Red Cards this year. They are defined below in appendix A.
- Please help keep the park clean after the games. Restrooms are on site at the park.
- Have a great season! Remember this is a Recreation League and is focused on fun and participation. Good sportsmanship is expected.
- Handballs are not allowed and will be up to referee’s (Definition. A handball occurs if any player, other than the team’s goalkeeper within his own penalty area, deliberately handles the ball when in play to their advantage. A ball can be handled with any part of the arm, from the tips of a player’s fingers right up to the shoulder.)
- If team kicks ball backwards to its own goalie, the goalie can kick it but NOT pick up the ball. If they do, the ball will be spotted at that point. It will be an indirect kick and the opposing team will be able to form a wall. It must be touched before entering the goal.
- Sliding to stop the ball or save from out of bounds is acceptable. Slide tackling from the side or behind the individual is not allowed. (A Slide is defined as at least one knee on the ground a yard or more from another player. A Slide Tackle is defined as at least one knee on the ground within a yard of another player.)
- Have a great time!
|Regular Season Standings|
|What A Save||2||6||0||6||1|
|Points = Calculated PointsHTH = Head-To-Head|