Town Square Soccer Fields (200 N 200 E Nephi)-Tiny Tot Field (Middle)
1) Youth will practice 20 minutes at the start of each game. This will be led by coaches.
2) Coach will then get youth 5 minutes to talk with the youth
3) Game time will be two 20 minute halves with a 5 minute half time. Nephi Rec will provide an official with whistle to keep game moving.
4) We will play 4 x 4 with no goalie. Coaches will be on sideline and substitute youth as needed.
5) Nephi Rec will provide shirt and socks. Youth must provide own shin guards.
6) We don’t keep score in this league nor do we have a post season tournament.
We encourage positive cheering and learning fundamentals of the game.
We recommend having youth bring water bottles to each game.
*Team pictures will be scheduled the week of Aug 26 at Town Square Park. Livingston Photography info will be given to each participant. We ask that all participate in the photos but purchases are optional. Coaches will be given a schedule.
*In the case we need to make up a bad weather game. Our make up game is Wed Sept 18.
In the case of bad weather, please check our website www.nephirecreation.com for instructions. We will post the updates at least 30 minutes before game time.
Home team listed first
Away team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
- Show Week
Time Slot DistributionHow often does each team play on a particular time slot.
The time slots are represented by letters in the legend box below.
|Time Slot Legend|
|A -||5:15 PM||Monday||Town Square Soccer Tiny Tot (Middle)|
|B -||6:15 PM||Monday||Town Square Soccer Tiny Tot (Middle)|
|C -||7:15 PM||Monday||Town Square Soccer Tiny Tot (Middle)|
|D -||5:15 PM||Wednesday||Town Square Soccer Tiny Tot (Middle)|
|E -||6:15 PM||Wednesday||Town Square Soccer Tiny Tot (Middle)|
|F -||7:15 PM||Wednesday||Town Square Soccer Tiny Tot (Middle)|
Game Time DistributionHow often does a team play at a particular time.
|Team||5:15 PM||6:15 PM||7:15 PM||Total |
Day of Week DistributionHow often does a team play on a particular day of the week.
Home-Away DistributionHow often is a team Home or Away.
Opponent DistributionHow often does a team play against any other particular team.
Games Per Week DistributionHow many games does a team have during a particular week.
The blue background indicates a team has two games on the same day.
Total number of double headers = 0
Opponents Played Per Week DistributionDisplays which opponents a team played during a particular week.
A blue background indicates a team played the same opponent in consecutive weeks or twice in the same week.