1) Our goal is to play 4 on 4.
2) Is is recommended that all participants play equal time. Please help your child attend practices to be ready for each game.
3)Teams need to show up 15 minutes early to their games, so we can start on time and teams can get warmed up.
4)There will be two 20 minute halves with a 5 minute half time.
5) No post season play.
6) Off-sides will NOT be called.
7) No slide tackles or tackles from behind. You may slide to stop the ball or block a goal, but you cannot trip another player.
8) Home team will kick off & will provide "game ball". Visitors will kick off to start the second half.
9) Please have participants dressed in layers to stay warm.
10) Participants should bring a water bottle to each game.
11) Team pictures will be April 30 or May 1 at Town Square Soccer Fields
12-) No games the last week of school.
Bad Weather Instructions:
In the case of bad weather, please check our website www.nephirecreation.com for instructions. We will post the updates at least 30 minutes before game time.
**Rain out "make up" dates will be Thur April 25 and/or Tues June 4
|Tenille Blackett||435-610-0331||Red Dragons|
|Regular Season Standings|
|Points = Calculated Points|