|Regular Season Standings|
|Just In Time||11||0||1.000|
|Menace II Sobriety||0||11||0.000|
|PCT = Winning PercentageHTH = Head-To-Head|
Home team listed first
Away team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
- Show Week
Rain out No games today
- J.I.T. begins their pursuit of another championship with a shutout victory
- CHAOS used a big 4th inning, scoring 4 runs, to start the season off on a good note
- After a slow start, Arsenal bats around in the 7th, to get the win
- In the Game of the Week, The Diamond Cutter' battled back and scored 4 runs in the bottom of the 7th to win by 1
- Not being prepared at the start of the game cost Bomb Squad, as they lost to Harlem Knights in a close game
Field of Dreams Tournament-No Games
- The Diamond Cutter'z scored 13 runs in the 4th to win in 4.
- Menace II Sobriety battled the Jokers before ultimately losing the game in the end
- The new revamped Bomb Squad team handled business defeating the Rebelzz
- Bomb Squad ran out of gas as they lost to Da Gunline in a double header
- The Rebelzz have a bad day as they drop two losing to Arsenal
- The A.F.C. Lions split games for the day as they defeated Menace II Sobriety
- In a game that was closer than the score indicated, J.I.T. remains undefeated beating the A.F.C. Lions
- Harlem Knights made quick work out of the Mythianz, winning in 3 innings
- Da Gunline took two for the day defeating CHAOS in 6
- Da Gunline couldn't keep the floodgates from opening up late in the game as J.I.T. scored 6 runs in the 5th and 7 runs in the 7th for the blowout
- The Diamond Cutter'z scored 6 runs in the 3rd to cruise to the victory vs the Mythianz
- Harlem Knights had no mercy winning in a quick 3 innings
- The Rebelzz scored 17 runs in the 1st inning to leave no doubt in the victory over Menace II Sobriety
- The Jokers weren't kidding as they scored 6 runs in the bottom of the 6th to beat Harlem Knights
- The A.F.C. Lions were consistent, scoring in every inning to win over the Mythianz
- The A.F.C. Lions almost batted around every inning as they walloped CHAOS
- Arsenal was down 1 run going into the bottom of the 7th and used timely hitting to secure the victory in the end
- The Jokers split for the day losing to the Diamond Cutter'z in a close game
- This was the most competitive week in the history of the league as 4 games were decided by 1 run. The Lions held a late rally off by the Knights for the victory
- J.I.T. used consistent scoring to end this one early in 4 innings
- The Jokers took advantage of the 3 inning slaughter rule ending this game pretty quickly against the short handed Bomb Squad
- In another 1 run ending, The Diamond Cutter'z held Da Gunline scoreless in the top of the 7th
- Da Gunline played in two close games as this one was decided by 1 run also. However Gunline was on the winning side this time defeating the Lions
- In the closest game of the day, CHAOS scored 11 runs in the 3rd to secure the victory
- J.I.T. was down 4 runs entering the bottom of the 6th. Their bats woke up as they scored 7 runs, which led them to the victory over Arsenal
- Harlem Knights lost their only pitcher for the day after their first game. Thom stepped up and did the best he could unfortunately it was a windy day (didn't help) and they lost to the Rebelzz in 4 innings
- Both pitchers had to battle blustery winds in the afternoon on Diamond 8 thus resulting in a football score type game. Arsenal pulled it out scoring 5 runs in the top of the 7th for the victory
Independence Day Weekend-No Games
- Bomb Squad got the victory despite playing short handed with 9 players over CHAOS
- In the Game of the Week, it was a battle, but Da Gunline came out on top defeating Harlem Knights
- The Rebelzz opened a can of whoop ass on the Jokers, as they scored 18 runs in the first inning!
- Da Gunline said they were going to beat Menace II Sobriety soundly because they have the same team colors/uniforms. They did just that winning easily in 5 innings
- The Rebelzz make history as their the first team to ever score 18 runs in the 1st inning two games in a row on the same day. They won this game in 3 innings vs the Mythianz
- It's never over until its over! The A.F.C. Lions were losing 15-7 in the bottom of the 7th and they scored 9 runs to get the victory over the Diamond Cutter'z
- Harlem Knights led the entire game as they beat Arsenal
- Arsenal scored 5 runs in the top of the 7th and used sound defense to secure the victory over the Jokers. Jokers coach was also ejected. $40 fine is due prior to team's next scheduled game.
- J.I.T. continues their pursuit for an defeated season as they beat Menace II Sobriety
- The Mythianz added a W for the season defeating Bomb Squad
- Harlem Knights is getting into playoff mode as they used sound defense to win easily over the Diamond Cutter'z
- Will anyone defeat J.I.T. this season? As they remain undefeated vs the Rebelzz
- Players didn't listen when the coach told them if they didn't show up on time they wouldn't play-he meant it as they were slaughtered by CHAOS in 5
- Da Gunline put this one away early, as they scored 11 runs in the 1st to secure the victory over the Mythianz
- The Diamond Cutter'z like even numbers as they scored 10, 8 and 6 respectively to win in 3 over Menace II Sobriety
- Bomb Squad put up a football score on Menace II Sobriety winning in 5
- In the Game of the Week, the A.F.C. Lions scored just enough as they won by 1 run defeating the Jokers
- J.I.T. is close to wrapping up another undefeated regular season holding CHAOS to 1 run in seven innings
Rain out-No Games today
- The Rebelzz had a close game against the A.F.C. Lions but they pulled it out getting the victory
- Menace II Sobriety took two L's on the day forfeiting both games
- There were a lot of runs scored between both teams as Bomb Squad pulled out the victory over the Diamond Cutter'z
- Da Gunline smoked the Rebelzz allowing only 4 hits for the whole game in 4 innings
- The Jokers were hot as they scored 27 runs vs Da Gunline winning rather easily
- Arsenal used consistent scoring to overwhelm Mythianz in their victory
- J.I.T. closed the season out undefeated as they beat Harlem Knights in a slaughter
- Harlem Knights used sound defense against CHAOS after giving up 5 runs in the 1st inning-they held CHAOS scoreless the rest of the game
- Arsenal completed the "hat trick" winning all 3 games for the day, as they beat Da Gunline in 4 innings
- Bomb Squad forfeited their first game but came strong to win the 2nd game in a slaughter
- This game was the longest of the day as it took every bat for the Rebelzz to secure the victory in the bottom of the 7th with one run scored
- Forfeit by Menace II Sobriety :(
- Don't know what happened in this game? A uncharacteristic collapse by the Diamond Cutter'z allowed J.I.T. to feast on them for a resounding victory!
- This is why we added the 15 run slaughter after 3 innings. This game did not need to go any further after the Jokers scored 30 runs in one inning!
- The Jokers also completed the "hat trick" for the day winning all 3 games
- Bomb Squad started the day with a forfeit giving J.I.T. the first of 3 victories for the day.
Bud Billikin Parade-No Games
Delays Between DoubleheadersHow often does a team have two games on one day,
and how many of those double headers are not back-to-back.
|Just In Time||3||2||1|
|Menace II Sobriety||5||4||1|
Time Slot DistributionHow often does each team play on a particular time slot.
The time slots are represented by letters in the legend box below.
|Just In Time||3||1||1||1||2||1||2||11|
|Menace II Sobriety||1||1||1||1||1||1||2||2||1||11|
|Time Slot Legend|
|A -||12:00 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #5|
|B -||12:00 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #6|
|C -||12:00 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #8|
|D -||12:00 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #9|
|E -||1:30 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #5|
|F -||1:30 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #6|
|G -||1:30 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #8|
|H -||1:30 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #9|
|I -||3:00 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #6|
|J -||3:00 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #8|
|K -||3:00 PM||Saturday||Washington Park #9|
Location DistributionHow often does a team play at a particular location.
The locations are represented by letters in the legend box below.
|Just In Time||6||2||3||11|
|Menace II Sobriety||1||4||3||3||11|
|A -||Washington Park #5|
|B -||Washington Park #6|
|C -||Washington Park #8|
|D -||Washington Park #9|
Game Time DistributionHow often does a team play at a particular time.
|Team||12:00 PM||1:30 PM||3:00 PM||Total |
|Just In Time||4||2||5||11|
|Menace II Sobriety||3||5||3||11|
Home-Away DistributionHow often is a team Home or Away.
|Just In Time||5||6|
|Menace II Sobriety||6||5|
Opponent DistributionHow often does a team play against any other particular team.
|I||Just In Time||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|J||Menace II Sobriety||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|
Games Per Week DistributionHow many games does a team have during a particular week.
The blue background indicates a team has two games on the same day.
|Just In Time||1||1||1||2||1||2||3|
|Menace II Sobriety||2||2||1||2||2||2|
Total number of double headers = 42
Opponents Played Per Week DistributionDisplays which opponents a team played during a particular week.
A blue background indicates a team played the same opponent in consecutive weeks or twice in the same week.
|A||A.F.C. Lions||B||I, J||D, K||G, E||F||H||L, C|
|B||Arsenal||A||L||C||F, I||H, G||D||K, E, J|
|C||Bomb Squad||G||E, L||B||H||D, K||J||I, F, A|
|D||CHAOS||K||F, E||A||J||C||B, I||L, H, G|
|E||Da Gunline||C, D||I||A, F||J, G||K||H, B, L|
|F||Diamond Cutter'z||L||D||K, H||B, E||A||J, G||C, I|
|G||Harlem Knights||C||K||H, J||A, L||E, B||F||I, D|
|H||Jokers||I||J||G, F||C||B, L||A||E, D, K|
|I||Just In Time||H||A||E||K, B||J||L, D||C, G, F|
|J||Menace II Sobriety||H, A||L, G||D||E, I||F, C||K, B|
|K||Mythianz||D||G||F, A||I||L, C||E||B, J, H|
|L||Rebelzz||F||B, C||J||G||K, H||I||D, A, E|