Coach: Brian Scott 303.994.1832303.994.1832 (Cell)
Town of Erie Parks & Recreation
Weather Hotline 303.926.2550 option 4
- Rostered players in the dugout ONLY
- Only USSSA approved bats are allowed and they must have the new USSSA stamp on the tapered portion of the handle to be legal.
- E League (Lower Recreation)– 2 homeruns per game, all others are outs. The team is a balance of newer players (Lower E) and those with some playing experience (Upper E). Some established teams.
- Right to Base: The runner has the right to the base/home plate. Runners do not have to slide, but must avoid contact at all times.
- Alcohol may only be consumed if purchased at the concession stand, and only in the plaza/bleacher areas at the Ballpark when your game is not being played.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING, GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!
|Regular Season Standings|
|PCT = Winning Percentage|