Town of Erie Parks & Recreation
Weather Hotline 303.926.2550 option 4
- Rostered players in the dugout ONLY! (No Spectators)
- Only USSSA approved bats are allowed and they must have the new USSSA stamp on the tapered portion of the handle to be legal.
- E League (Upper Recreation) - 6 homeruns per game, all others are outs. The team is mostly experience players with higher skill levels.
- E League - 4 homeruns per game, all others are outs. The team is a balance of experience players.
- E League (Lower Recreation) - 3 homeruns per game, all other are outs. The team is a balance of newer players and those with some playing experience.
- Right to Base: The runner has the right to the base/home plate. Runners do not have to slide, but must avoid contact at all times.
- Alcohol may ONLY be consumed if purchased at the concession stand, and only in the plaza/bleacher areas at the Ballpark when your game is not being played.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING, GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!
|Regular Season Standings|
|The Rusty Melon||2||4||0.333||0||1||-3.50|
|Balls to the Wall||2||4||0.333||0||2||-4.00|
|PCT = Winning PercentageForfeit = Games ForfeitedHTH = Head-To-HeadARDiff = Average Run Differential|