Town of Erie Parks & Recreation
Weather Hotline 303.926.2550 option 4
- Rostered players in the dugout ONLY
- Only USSSA approved bats are allowed and they must have the new USSSA stamp on the tapered portion of the handle to be legal.
- E League (Upper Recreation)– 4 homeruns per game, all others are outs. The team is mostly experienced players with higher skill levels
- Right to Base: The runner has the right to the base/home plate. Runners do not have to slide, but must avoid contact at all times.
- Alcohol may only be consumed if purchased at the concession stand, and only in the plaza/bleacher areas at the Ballpark when your game is not being played.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING, GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!
|Regular Season Standings|
|2||Six Feet Under||5||1|
|3||Mile High Rage - Metal Sales||4||2|
|6||3 N Out||2||4|
|8||Saved by the Ball||0||6|