Madden 20 LEAGUE RULES
- HOME TEAM on the schedule is responsible for sending a game invite, hosting, and taking a screen shot of the final score to send in Discord.
- Players are not required to be in a party chat with each other.
- You may use any of the 32 NFL teams from the Madden 2020 roster. No other teams are allowed (Created teams, all madden, canton greats, etc.)
- Teams can select the same team
- In the event a game ends with the score tied, the game will go into overtime
- In the event of a power loss or system freeze, the game will be restarted and play the remainder of the game and then combine both game scores
- Example - Disconnect in 3rd qtr and the score is Team A 10 - Team B 20. Start the game over play 1 quarter and roughly the remaining time. Add that current score to the disconnect score to determine the winner. Screen Shots of the disconnected game and conceded games would be helpful.
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Play Clock: 30 seconds
- Skill Level: All-Pro
- Weather: Clear
- Accelerated Clock: Off
- Game Speed: Normal
- Game Style: Competitive
- All other settings will be Default
Game Play Rules
- Onside Kicks: Onside kicks are not allowed in the 1st half. A competitor may attempt an onside kick at any time in the 2nd half.
- Excessive Offsides: Neither the offense nor the defense should purposefully go offsides with the intent of delaying the game nor exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct. Intent is at the sole discretion of the administration.
- Improper Audible: Competitors may not audible out of the QB Kneel, Wildcat, Field Goal, or Punt formations.
|Regular Season Standings|
|PCT = Winning PercentageForfeit = Games ForfeitedHTH = Head-To-Head/GroupHTHDiff = Head-To-Head DifferentialPDiff = Total Point Differential|