FIFA 20 LEAGUE RULES
- HOME TEAM on the schedule is responsible for sending a game invite, hosting, and taking a screen shot of the final score to send in Discord.
- Players are not required to be in a party chat with each other.
- Players can use any team they want (star level does not have to match)
- Players can use the same team
- Customized rosters are prohibited
- Regular season games can end in a tie
- Friendly season
- Kickoff Classic match
- No over time for regular season games
- Difficulty: Professional
- Match length: 6-minute halves
- Everything else: Default
- Game speed: Normal
|Regular Season Standings|
|PCT = Winning PercentageForfeit = Games ForfeitedHTH = Head-To-Head/Group|