Weather/Hotline Number: 847-577-3003 x6.
3v3 Frontier Days Tournament
All Games will be played on fields between Windsor and Miner Schools
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your first scheduled game to check in at the tent.
- There is no coaching allowed at any level.
- Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and U8 teams may have one parent on the player sideline to help with substitution.
- Players will sit on the sideline between the fields. Spectators must sit on the opposite sidelines. Spectators may not sit behind the goals.
- Bring a solid colored and a white shirt for each player.
- All games will have two 10-minute halves with one 2-minute halftime. All but championship games play to win, loss, or tie. No extra time will be added.
- Scores and standings will be posted on scoreboard near the check-in tent.
- Due to field and time constraints, some divisions will not have a championship game; instead the 1st and 2nd place teams will be determined by W/L record. 3pts for a win, 1pt for a tie, 0pt for a loss.
Frontier Days Festival would like to thank the AHPD and the Arlington Aces for volunteering their time and running the 3v3 tournament.
|Regular Season Standings|
|Points = Calculated Points|
Home team listed first
Away team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
Regular Season Schedule & Results
Delays Between DoubleheadersHow often does a team have two games on one day,
and how many of those double headers are not back-to-back.
Time Slot DistributionHow often does each team play on a particular time slot.
The time slots are represented by letters in the legend box below.
|Time Slot Legend|
|A -||9:00 AM||Saturday||Miner - 5|
|B -||9:00 AM||Saturday||Windsor Field 4|
|C -||9:30 AM||Saturday||Miner - 5|
|D -||9:30 AM||Saturday||Windsor Field 4|
|E -||10:30 AM||Saturday||Miner - 5|
|F -||10:30 AM||Saturday||Windsor Field 4|
|G -||11:30 AM||Saturday||Windsor Field 4|
|H -||9:00 AM||Sunday||Miner - 5|
|I -||9:00 AM||Sunday||Windsor Field 4|
|J -||9:30 AM||Sunday||Miner - 5|
|K -||9:30 AM||Sunday||Windsor Field 4|
|L -||10:30 AM||Sunday||Miner - 5|
|M -||10:30 AM||Sunday||Windsor Field 4|
Location DistributionHow often does a team play at a particular location.
The locations are represented by letters in the legend box below.
|A -||Miner - 5|
|B -||Windsor Field 4|
Game Time DistributionHow often does a team play at a particular time.
|Team||9:00 AM||9:30 AM||10:30 AM||Total |
Home-Away DistributionHow often is a team Home or Away.
Opponent DistributionHow often does a team play against any other particular team.
Games Per Week DistributionHow many games does a team have during a particular week.
The blue background indicates a team has two games on the same day.
Total number of double headers = 4
Opponents Played Per Week DistributionDisplays which opponents a team played during a particular week.
A blue background indicates a team played the same opponent in consecutive weeks or twice in the same week.
|A||007's||C, B, D|
|B||Elite Foxes||D, A, C|
|C||Predators||A, D, B|
|D||Thunder Chickens||B, C, A|