Weather/Hotline Number: 847-577-3003 x6.
3v3 Frontier Days Tournament
All Games will be played on fields between Windsor and Miner Schools
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your first scheduled game to check in at the tent.
- There is no coaching allowed at any level.
- Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and U8 teams may have one parent on the player sideline to help with substitution.
- Players will sit on the sideline between the fields. Spectators must sit on the opposite sidelines. Spectators may not sit behind the goals.
- Bring a solid colored and a white shirt for each player.
- All games will have two 10-minute halves with one 2-minute halftime. All but championship games play to win, loss, or tie. No extra time will be added.
- Scores and standings will be posted on scoreboard near the check-in tent.
- Due to field and time constraints, some divisions will not have a championship game; instead the 1st and 2nd place teams will be determined by W/L record. 3pts for a win, 1pt for a tie, 0pt for a loss.
Frontier Days Festival would like to thank the AHPD and the Arlington Aces for volunteering their time and running the 3v3 tournament.
|Regular Season Standings|
|Points = Calculated Points|
Home team listed first
Away team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
Regular Season Schedule & Results
Delays Between DoubleheadersHow often does a team have two games on one day,
and how many of those double headers are not back-to-back.
Time Slot DistributionHow often does each team play on a particular time slot.
The time slots are represented by letters in the legend box below.
|Time Slot Legend|
|A -||9:00 AM||Saturday||Miner - 7|
|B -||9:30 AM||Saturday||Miner - 7|
|C -||10:00 AM||Saturday||Miner - 7|
|D -||11:00 AM||Saturday||Miner - 7|
|E -||11:30 AM||Saturday||Miner - 7|
|F -||12:00 PM||Saturday||Miner - 7|
Home-Away DistributionHow often is a team Home or Away.
Opponent DistributionHow often does a team play against any other particular team.
Games Per Week DistributionHow many games does a team have during a particular week.
The blue background indicates a team has two games on the same day.
Total number of double headers = 3
Opponents Played Per Week DistributionDisplays which opponents a team played during a particular week.
A blue background indicates a team played the same opponent in consecutive weeks or twice in the same week.
|A||Lightning||C, B, B, C|
|B||Rec Fury||C, A, A, C|
|C||The Huskies||B, A, A, B|