Coach: Leesa Farrell
3v3 Frontier Days Tournament
All Games will be played on fields between Windsor and Miner Schools
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your first scheduled game to check in at the tent.
- There is no coaching allowed at any level.
- 1st grade and 2nd grade teams may have one parent on the player sideline to help with substitution.
- Players will sit on the sideline between the fields. Spectators must sit on the opposite sidelines. Spectators may not sit behind the goals.
- Bring a solid colored and a white shirt for each player.
- All games will have two 10-minute halves with one 2-minute halftime. All but championship games play to win, loss, or tie. No extra time will be added.
- Scores and standings will be posted on scoreboard near the check-in tent.
- Due to field and time constraints, some divisions will not have a championship game; instead the 1st and 2nd place teams will be determined by W/L record. 3pts for a win, 1pt for a tie, 0pt for a loss.
Please remember that this is a fun event for the kids. Please use positive and encouraging words when out at the fields.
Frontier Days Festival would like to thank the AHPD and the Arlington Aces for volunteering their time and running the 3v3 tournament.
|Regular Season Standings|
|PCT = Winning Percentage|
Home team listed first
Away team listed second
Scoresheets are Processing!
Delays Between DoubleheadersHow often does a team have two games on one day,
and how many of those double headers are not back-to-back.
Time Slot DistributionHow often does each team play on a particular time slot.
The time slots are represented by letters in the legend box below.
|Time Slot Legend|
|A -||9:00 AM||Sunday||Miner - 5|
|B -||9:00 AM||Sunday||Miner - 6|
|C -||9:30 AM||Sunday||Miner - 5|
|D -||9:30 AM||Sunday||Miner - 6|
|E -||10:00 AM||Sunday||Miner - 5|
|F -||10:00 AM||Sunday||Miner - 6|
|G -||11:00 AM||Sunday||Miner - 5|
|H -||11:00 AM||Sunday||Miner - 6|
|I -||11:30 AM||Sunday||Miner - 5|
Location DistributionHow often does a team play at a particular location.
The locations are represented by letters in the legend box below.
|A -||Miner - 5|
|B -||Miner - 6|
Game Time DistributionHow often does a team play at a particular time.
|Team||9:00 AM||9:30 AM||10:00 AM||11:00 AM||11:30 AM||Total |
Home-Away DistributionHow often is a team Home or Away.
Opponent DistributionHow often does a team play against any other particular team.
Games Per Week DistributionHow many games does a team have during a particular week.
The blue background indicates a team has two games on the same day.
Total number of double headers = 6
Opponents Played Per Week DistributionDisplays which opponents a team played during a particular week.
A blue background indicates a team played the same opponent in consecutive weeks or twice in the same week.
|A||Breakaways||F B C|
|B||Force||A C E|
|C||Jolly Ranchers||B A D|
|D||Sockers FC||E F C|
|E||Turtles||D F B|
|F||Vikings F.C.||A E D|