Every effort will be made to ensure that every child with a desire to participate gets the opportunity without regard to prior experience, athletic ability, size or ability to pay
Through the instruction of the game we will instill the ideals of Honesty, Loyalty, Courage, Sportsmanship, Leadership and Trust
We believe that participation in youth athletics provides youth and parents a unique opportunity to connect with each other and the broader community around them. It is through this connection that we help youth in becoming active members of our community and society
Our goal is to instill in our youth the challenge of competition, the joy of victory, and the reality of defeat, as well as the importance of commitment and the spirit of community.
These goals will be achieved through living out our core values and organizing our dedicated volunteers, caring parents, and community business associates who wish to partner with our great youth sports program.
Granbury Athletic Association Core Values
This set of values govern our beliefs, actions and decisions as we strive to fulfill our mission of Play, Teach, and Connect. We believe in these values and always have the player’s best interest in mind.
- Leadership - We will lead with passion and collaboration. We believe and trust in the “Golden Rule” and strive to have a positive influence on all participants
- Honesty - We are committed to open communication and do what we say. We will maintain the highest level of integrity
- Respect - We listen to and respect all participants and parents thoughts and ideas
- Safety - We will provide a fun and safe environment for all participants
- Teamwork - We encourage and expect teamwork and the growth of it at every level of our organization
- Participation - We actively participate and contribute to the overall success of our league
- Fairness - We base every decision fairly and in the best interest of the players. We value diversity and treat all thoughts and opinions equally