Brandon Ratzlaff - President
Marc Manwarren - Vice President
Leslie Martin - Secretary
Lauren Griffin - Treasurer
Important Dates (more dates will be added after we meet with the school administration)
**Registration is limited due to the number of practice slots available and the available gyms for games.
- Registration August 22nd - October 16th (will be online)
- Walk up registration September 17th from 10a - 2p place TBD
**Scholarship is for those on free or reduced lunch. A letter from the bus barn must be turned in to qualify for the scholarship.
- 1st and 2nd grade $65
- 1st and 2nd grade scholarship $30
- 3rd - 6th grade $95
- 3rd - 6th grade scholarship $50
Admission Cost to Games
**We will only sell season passes for the first 2 weekends. You only have to pay once to get in.
- 1st and 2nd grade - Free
- 3rd - 6th Adult - $3/game or $20 for a season pass (good for playoffs)
- 3rd - 6th Sr Citizen (65+) - $2/game or $15 for a season pass (good for playoffs)
- 3rd - 6th Child (1st - 12th grade) - $1/game or $5 for a seson pass (good for playoffs)