MIDWEST CITY YMCA
2817 North Woodcrest
Midwest City, OK 73110
405-290-5047 / email@example.com
MIDWEST CITY YMCA SPRING SPORTS
SOCCER - VOLLEYBALL - TRACK & FIELD
Early Registration is December 5, 2017 to 8:00 PM on February 11, 2018
Final Registration begins February 12, 2018 (If space is available and includes an additional $20 fee.)
Spring Soccer Registration Info
Spring Volleyball Registration Info
Spring Track & Field Registration Info
Online Registration Here
with everything the YMCA has to offer. You’ve taken the first
step toward a healthier spirit, mind and body and our first
priority is to see that you feel at home.
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
It is the policy of the YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City and the Midwest City Branch
that no person will be denied membership or program participation due to the inability to pay.
Funds for financial assistance are provided through the YMCA's Annual Community Support Campaign.
Please email: transhaw@Lifetouch.com or call 794-7748
Key points to remember:
· Coaches should check in at the Coach Check-In/Customer Service table when they arrive.
· Please have your athletes arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
· All athletes, coaches, managers and trainers should be dressed in game day clothing.
· Every athlete will also be photographed individually, regardless if they are purchasing or not.
· Sport-specific props will be supplied by Lifetouch and available for the portrait; athletes and coaches can bring their own props, if desired.
· Each person to be photographed will receive a camera card or barcode label just before going to the camera. Lifetouch will provide the camera cards/barcodes on Picture Day.