Daily Family YMCA
Jessica Kodesh, Sports Coordinator
SUMMER 2015 YOUTH SPORTS
WE NEED COACHES!
All youth sports coaches at the Y are volunteers—usually a parent or family member from the team. If you would like to volunteer and become a mentor developing future leaders, fill out this coaches’ packet and return to the Member Service Desk, or email to email@example.com.
• Coaches get to help set the practice time for the team
• Practice is for 45 minutes - 1 hour (depending on age) 1 night per week
• Games are played on Saturdays at local Ys
• Practice times are available Monday - Friday, 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. at the Daily Y
• We provide a free clinic, practice outlines, balls, cones, practice jerseys, wristbands (for ages 3-6)
YMCA OF GREATER TULSA SPORTS PLEDGE:
Win or lose, I pledge before God to play the game as well as I know how; to obey all the rules and officials, to be a good sport at all times, and to improve myself in spirit, mind, and body.
WEATHER UPDATES AND INFORMATION
A decision on games will be made at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled game time due to any inclimate weather or unforeseen events. Any updates or schedule changes will be emailed as well as posted on the site and at the Daily Member Service Desk. The YMCA will guarantee one make-up game per season due to weather.
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build
healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
DAILY YMCA SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHER
Cris & Don Fyler of TSS Photography
FEATURED PARTNERS OF YMCA YOUTH SPORTS
|Summer 2015||Basketball - Youth|