Tommy Nevin's Tune up 12"
Softball - Adult - Spring 2012
3. If a game in progress is suspended due to weather, before it has become official, it will resume at the exact point it was stopped.
4. If the game is tied after 7 innings- the ASA tie-break procedure will be used.
5. Protests will be handled on the field; all decisions by the tournament coordinator are final.
7. 3 Home Runs per team, per game.
8. 2 warm up pitches maximum between innings. Return ball to pitcher after out – no throw around. No infield ball after the first inning.
9. All teams must have their participants sign the roster/waiver prior to playing in a game. This is to be submitted to the tournament coordinator. A player may only play on one team.
10. Only ASA – Official Bats may be used. A list of banned bats is available on ASA’s website, www.softball.org
11. Rainout and make-up information, as well as Sunday’s schedule will be available at www.napervilleparks.org or call (630)-848-0993.
12. Start with 1-1 count. No extra/courtesy foul ball.
|Regular Season Standings|
|Tommy Nevin's Precision||3||0||1.000|
|Tommy Nevin's KBI||3||0||1.000|
|Tommy Nevin's Goodwood||2||1||0.667|
|Tommy Nevin's Foiled||2||1||0.667|
|Tommy Nevins Golf Invite||1||2||0.333|
|Rip N Sip||1||2||0.333|
|Tommy Nevin's Hulkamania||0||3||0.000|
|Tommy Nevin's 12" Toughies||0||3||0.000|
Game schedule is not available