Rain is in the forecast. I will post any rain/field condition updates here. I will be depending on the parks department to give me updates because they do have the final say on if we can use the fields or not. Unfortunately, if it rains during the middle of the night on Friday chances are slim that the field status will be updated in time to keep teams from leaving home to get there in time for an 8am game. Please assume the fields are playable until we post that the are not. If I do not have anything posted here then I do not have any news to relay. Thanks for your patience. For more immediate updates follow us on Twitter @GrandSlamTourn
5/20/17 - 4am
We did get some rain last night. The parks departments will not be out to give the final word until closer to 6-6:30am but it does look hopeful that we will play.